Dollar Tree Finds With Kirsten!

 
Hello everybody! Welcome back to All Doll'd Up!
 
 
So as you my know, I love thrift stores, but I also love Dollar Tree!
 
 
There are so many doll sized things you can find, so today we're going to show you some of our favorite finds.
 
 
So let's get started!
 
 
First up is Malorie to show us probably one of the coolest things we've ever found in Dollar Tree,
 
 
A guitar!
 
 
Malorie: Thank you Kirsten, yes I think this is pretty cool too. So I've always wanted a guitar but the AG one is so expensive! So I was so thrilled when Katie bought this for me and my sisters. We even glued on a ribbon so that it could be strapped over my shoulder.
 
 
Awesome! Thank you Malorie.
 
 
Next we have Molly who will be showing us flutes!
 
 
Molly: Prepare yourself for the most amazing performance you have ever witnessed on this planet.
 
 
*SCREEEECH!!!*
 
 
UGH MY EARS!!!
 
 
*SCREEEEEECHHH!!!!*
 
 
Maryellen : HOLY COW WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING?!?!
 
 
WHAT?!? I CAN'T HEAR YOU!!!
 
 
Molly: Hey! I wasn't done with that!
 
 
Maryellen: Please don't give anymore noise makers to Molly.
 
 
Ok, sorry about that....
 
 
Molly: Geez! I guess some people just don't care about true talent right Kirsten?
 
 
Uh yeah, sure Molly....
 
 
 
Ok next Kiera will be showing us her maracas!
 
 
Kiera: Yay!
 
 
*Shake*
 
 
Kiera: There are even little faces on them!
 
 
Too cute Kiera!
 
 
Ok now we have, uh Molly,
 
 
who apparently found the xylophone.
 
 
Molly: Prepare for glory.
 
 
Molly: OH COME ON!!!
 
 
Maryellen: Are you guys almost done with the instruments?
 
 
Yep, sorry about that.
 
 
Alright then, now we'll be moving into the kitchen to show you...
 
 
The tea set! It includes 4 plates, 4 cups, a tea pot.....
 
 
And of course.....
 
 
4 little spoons!
 
 
Ok moving on into the laundry room were we have our laundry baskets!
 
 
You get 4 of these for a $1 and come in a couple different colors, plus they have handles on the sides to help us hold them! :)
 
 
And last but not least, is....
 
 
A mini Jenga set!
 
 
 
*Crash!*
 
 
Ha! See? I told you I was better at this game!
 
 
What?!? No! this couldn't be! It must of been.... The wind!
 
 
In the house?! I don't think so! Face it, you have been defeated!
 
 
NOOOOOOO!!!!!!
 
 
Uh ok, well that's all for this post.
 
 
Hope you enjoyed the post, and if you've found any doll sized finds at Dollar Tree let me know! See you all later, bye!
 
 
Molly: Epic Molly photo bomb!
Kirsten: Molly!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comments

  1. Very Funny!!! Your dolls have such personality! Great finds Katie.

    -Jewel
    http://www.dollnotebook.com/blogs/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I'm glad you liked it :D LOL yeah, they're quite the characters ;) Thanks Jewel!
      - Katie :)

      Delete
    2. No problem :) Do you have a favorite doll?

      -Jewel
      http://www.dollnotebook.com/blogs/

      Delete
    3. Yes, I love all my dolls but Molly is my favorite. She was my first AG doll so she has a very special place in my heart :)
      - Katie :)

      Delete
    4. AWW! Cool. Molly is adorable. If you haven't heard, she is coming back to the Beforever line in 2018!!!

      Delete
    5. I did hear that! :D Did you see the cover? It leaked a few days ago. It has her new meet on it. I'm hoping that her accessories will still include her necklace, it's my favorite piece out of that set.... I also heard that they're bringing Kirsten back in 2019 so we'll see :)

      Delete
    6. YES! I did! I'm a regular viewer of AGDN (American Girl Doll News). Is that where you saw it? It would be awesome if Kirsten came back!

      Delete
    7. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    8. It's an awesome site!* LOL XD

      Delete
    9. LOL sorry, I misspelled something and I tried to delete my comment and it didn't work the way I wanted. Yes I love that site! that is where I found it :) Are you apart of the AG club? I've been thinking about joining. That would be cool if they'd bring her back, I wonder what she'd look like.

      Delete
    10. It's a cool idea, but I don't think I will join the AG club, I might... but probably not. I actually don't even follow the site by email. Their have been some weird and mean comments on the site before and I'm not sure I want to be part of that community.

      -Jewel
      Oh! And I'm working on part five of The 30's right now! It should be up today... I have had a busy week!

      Delete
    11. Really? wow, I've never read the comments on there before so that's good to know. I don't follow the site by email ether, I just check it every few days, oh awesome! I can't wait! :D
      Katie :)

      Delete
  2. This is really funny! Looks like the dolls had fun!
    ~Kaylyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that's so funny-I just saw that same pink and purple tea set at dollar tree yesterday! I really like that recorder! I will be on the lookout for one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL that is funny! Thanks :) Yay! I hope you find it :D I love your blog by the way, I subscribed to it today.
      - Katie :)

      Delete
    2. Thank you SO much! It really means a lot to me! Just subscribed to your blog and I can't wait to see what your next post will be!

      Delete
    3. Your welcome :) Aww thank you! Your so sweet.
      - Katie :)

      Delete
  4. Great post! I also have an AG doll blog! I mostly post about my AG dolls, but I also post about photography and more! It would be great if you could follow my blog! I'm working on reaching 60 followers!

    ~Bella (dollhabit.wordpress.com)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Bella! Oh yeah I love your blog! I go on it all the time! I'll definitely follow you! I hope you reach 60 followers!
      - Katie :)

      Delete
  5. Cassidy: I HAVE THAT GUITAR!!!!
    Cayla (Me) : I know that...
    Cassidy: I wasn't talkin' to you! I WAS TALKING TO THESE ROBBERS!!!
    Tori: What Robbers?
    Cassidy: Those Dolls STOLE my Guitar!!!
    Tori: Your Guitar is right here. * hands guitar*
    Cassidy: Oh.
    Check out my blog ( Click my name ) for more doll fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Malorie: I didn't take your guitar I swear! LOL XD
      Katie: I love your blog! I followed you :)
      - Katie and Malorie :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Rainbow Connection (Reprise) - Lyric Photo Shoot

Update and Reveal, Review, and Comparison of My New Doll!

AG Q&A Tag!