The Halloween Photo Contest!

 
 
Hello everybody! It's that cool dolly on the block Molly-
 
 
Avery: AH HM!
 
 
Molly: Oops sorry! Maryellen, Kit, Avery, Emily, and Kirsten are also here because...
 
 
We've got something exciting to share with you!
 
 
Kit: That's right! All Doll'd Up Is holding its first ever.....

 
Kirsten: Photo contest!
 
 
Everybody: YAY!!!
 
 
Maryellen: Yep, that's right! As you might have guessed, it's Halloween themed.
 
 
Avery: So put your dolls into their Halloween costumes, take some pictures, and enter them for a chance at an awesome prize!
 
 
Emily: Here's what you could win!
 
 
A beautiful fall dress made by my mom,
 
 
A matching orange hair clip that I made,
 
 
And a cute little scarecrow!
 
 
 Kirsten: There will be more on how to enter below.
 
 
Emily: And if you don't do Halloween, then just picture this as a costume party!
 
 
Molly: The winner could
 
 
Be
 
 
YOU!
 
 
BOOM! Love special effects.
 
 
Kit: We hope you enjoy the contest.
 
 
Avery: Yes! And if you know anyone who might like to participate, please let them know!
 
 
Maryellen: And don't forget to have fun!
 
 
Everybody: Goodbye and good luck!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Yep that's right! We're hosting a photo contest! I hope you guys are as excited as I am! Now as Kirsten said I'll be telling you the rules and how to enter! So let's get started!
 
How to enter!
----------------------------------------------------
You have from now until midnight on the Oct 14th to enter a picture(s) of your doll(s) in their Halloween costumes. You can email your picture(s) to me at mollyrocksforever@gmail.com . You can enter up to 3 dolls. Please make sure you include your name/nickname, your doll's name(s), and what your doll is dressed up as. Your entries will be posted on Oct 15th. When posted, people will be able to vote in order to choose the winner. *NOTE: I will NOT be choosing the winner nor will I be voting.* Voting will end on the Oct 18th and the winner will be announced Oct 19.
 
Rules
---------------------------------------------------------------------
You can enter no more than 3 dolls, please do not send more than one picture of each doll. No inappropriate pictures. You are allowed to vote but no voting for yourself. Sorry but USA and Canada only.
 
Ok I think I got everything, I can't wait to see what you come up with! If you have any questions feel  free to ask! Have an awesome day!
Katie :)

Comments

  1. Hooray! I'll be working on it today! I REALLY LOOOVE THAT DRESS I NEEEEED IT. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah you go girl! I'm so happy your excited about it :) Yes! I love Halloween too! Can't wait to see your entries!
      - Katie :)

      Delete
  2. YAY! I can't wait! Amazing dress by the way!
    ~ The Human

    https://lifeofafarmdoll.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I'm so glad your excited! Thanks my Mom made it :)
      - Katie :)

      Delete
    2. By the way, would it be ok to share this on my blog? I'll make sure to give you all the credit, of course.
      ~ The Human

      https://lifeofafarmdoll.blogspot.ca/

      Delete
    3. I just thought it would be polite. I hate it when people don't ask first.
      ~ The Human

      https://lifeofafarmdoll.blogspot.ca/

      Delete
    4. Yes, me too, so I really appreciate that you took the time to ask :)
      - Katie :)

      Delete
    5. This is my first comment conversation! :D
      ~ The Human

      https://lifeofafarmdoll.blogspot.ca/

      Delete
    6. Yay! that's awesome! LOL :D
      - Katie :)

      Delete
  3. I love costumes but our family doesn't celebrate Halloween, so I could only enter if it was a "costume" contest instead of a "Halloween" contest. Sorry. Cool contest though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh it's ok, I totally understand :)
      - Katie :)

      Delete
    2. Yeah it's the same with me Anna ^, Sorry Katie.

      -Jewel

      Delete
    3. It's alright, I understand :)
      - Katie :)

      Delete
  4. I will think about doing the contest. I will have to ask my mom first!
    ~Kaylyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can I enter even if I have a non AG 18" doll?
    The dress looks very nice!☺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course! Thank you for asking :)
      - Katie :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Rainbow Connection (Reprise) - Lyric Photo Shoot

Update and Reveal, Review, and Comparison of My New Doll!

AG Q&A Tag!