Post of Christmas Past - Mini Photoshoot

 


Hey y'all!! I've missed you!! I hope you all have had an AMAZING Christmas and a wonderful New Year!! I have a very small photoshoot of all my dolls in their Christmas outfits!! Hope you enjoy!!

--------------------------------------------------------


All of the dolls in our front room, LOL!! It's moments like these that I realize I may have a problem 'XD But they're cool so it's all good, right?

(From left to right, top row to bottom row)
Saila, Joyce, Julie, Ivy, Saige, 
and of course, Molly in front lol!


Charlsea, Grace, Kirsten, Sarah, Samantha, 
and Edith.

(This is a really horrible picture I'm so sorry, this of course was the only shot where I only took one picture and it felt weird to leave this part of the group out but include all the others so... yeah, here ya go lol 'XD)
Olivia, Jasmine (What a queen lol), Janet, Lucy, Katie,
Felicity, Stella, Dakota, Kiera, and Leonie.


Sadie, Roxanne, Robin, Elsie, Magdalene, Olivia,
Connie, Maryellen, Elisabeth, Felicity, and Stella.


Melody, Cindy Lou, Sadie, Roxanne, Robin, Elsie,
Willa, Malorie, Connie, and Maryellen.


Ester, Kit, Josefina,
Gemini, and Avery.


Kanani, Emily, Pleasant, and Parker.


Nora, Addy, Brianne,
Melody, and Cindy Lou.




Merry Christmas from ADU!!!

------------------------------------------------------------

Well! There you have it! I hope y'all enjoyed the pictures! Sorry that I couldn't do more, I really wanted to but just wasn't able to. I've been having some health issues that we're trying to figure out currently, so I've kinda had to be down for the most part. Just doing this took me a few hours and made me feel pretty sick unfortunately, but they all made it into their Christmas outfits in time for Christmas so I consider this a win! :D Anywho, things have been a little rough for me lately, that's why this post is so late and I haven't answered comments still even after saying I was going to after I moved (for real I'm so SO sorry!!), but I did want to thank you all real quick for them and let you know they mean the absolute WORLD to me!! Thank you all for always taking the time to comment and read my blog, even though I'm behind on replying I just wanted you to know that I see all of them and they seriously make my day. You guys are hands down my favorite part of the ADU journey :) 



In other news though, All Doll'd Up was nominated for The Adventures Awards over on Adventures of AG Dolls!!! Which, no joke, means the absolute world to me! I don't by far expect to win nor am I trying to rally up votes with bringing this up or anything like that. I just wanted to say thank you, I have no idea who nominated me but when I tell you finding out my blog made it made my heart nearly exploded lol! XD To know y'all like my blog enough to nominate me means the absolute world, and in a time that's been really rough for me it has brought me such joy <3 I really hope to post more and update the blog a bit if I can and am feeling up to it, I got lots of doll bios to add and catch up on and I have some really fun vacation pics of Molly and Joyce to post next month too! So thank you again, to whoever nominated me and all you who are just here, you make my world a brighter place :)

Well, I should probably head out, we all know I'll blab on for hours lol XD Love you all, hope you enjoyed the post and are doing well! I'd love to hear how your holiday went and anything cool going on in your life in the comments!! God bless, my friends! I hope you have an awesome day!


-Katie :)


Comments

  1. The dolls look absolutely adorable! Thank you for putting so much effort into sharing them in their Christmas outfits. I hope you feel better soon! Take care and congratulations on the nomination!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Janet!! I really wish I could have showcased the outfits a little more closely (my mom and I made some new Christmas dresses this year, most notably Melody's and Kanani's), but unfortunately it just didn't work out for this year. Of course!! I'm so glad you enjoyed it even though it's so late! Thanks so much again!!
      -Katie :)

      Delete
  2. Awww! All your dolls are so cute! Hope to see more posts from you! Hope you feel better!

    All The Best!
    Viola

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much, Viola!! I really appreciate it and I hope to see more posts from you as well!! Thanks so much for stopping by and for the well wishes!! :D
      -Katie :)

      Delete
  3. I love all of your dolls' outfits and all the photos! I noticed you have a #80 too...isn't she so gorgeous??
    congrats on your nomination...and your win, of course! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so very much, Regan!! Many of the outfits were made by me or my mom so they have a special place in my heart :) I do indeed!! I found her a year or two back on the floor of my local Goodwill (which seems incredibly disrespectful with how pretty of a doll she is lol), I named mine Gemini, but she also goes by Gem :) She is absolutely STUNNING!! I really wasn't much of a fan of #80 when she first came out but actually seeing her in person now I think she's just so pretty!! Thank you so SO much!! I'm literally so excited, it really means so much!! :D
      -Katie :)

      Delete
  4. You have a lot of dolls, xD! *looks at my ever-growing collection of Build-a-Bears* Totally can't relate to potentially having a toy-collecting problem, lol...
    Just out of curiosity, how many dolls is that?
    Anyway, it's honestly very impressive that you dressed all of them in Christmas outfits. I would not have the patience. xD. They all look so great!
    I hope you get to feeling better soon. <3
    I'll be glad to see anything you come up with next and congrats on winning the Adventure Award! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. (oops, I forgot to sign...the previous comment was Beth/Diamond if you couldn't tell from the excessive Build a Bears I mentioned having)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This post was so sweet! <3 You're one of the first doll blogs I ever came across, after my sister, Mckayla, started blogging and I'm always so happy to read your posts. I hope you get well soon! We love you <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Rainbow Connection (Reprise) - Lyric Photo Shoot

Update and Reveal, Review, and Comparison of My New Doll!

AG Q&A Tag!