Trick or Treat for Halloween - Disney Lyric Photo Shoot


Group - Black

Pumpkin - Orange

Donald - Blue

Ghosts - Green

Witch Hazel - Purple


*Be on the lookout for the hidden Mickey head in this post, and please enjoy!*

-------------------------------------------------------


 "Hehehe!"

"What in the heck was that?"



"Huh?! I don't believe it!"



Trick or treat

Trick or treat



Trick or treat for Halloween



When pumpkin shells



Cast feeble spells



WABBLY BOBBLY BOOOO!!!



Your little white house



Turns green



Your little white house turns green



Your little white house



"What's going on-"



Green



Every post



Is a ghost



If you got a witch's brew!



And if you want your gate 



to circulate



We can do that too!



Ooooo!



Trick or treat



Trick or treat



Trick or treat



Trick or treat

Trick or treat for Halloween



When ghosts and goblins by the score



Ring the bell 



On your front door



You better not



Be stingy or



Your nightmares will come true!



*POOF*



"So,"



 "are you going to treat..."





"Or not?"

-------------------------------------------------------

Trick or Treat for Halloween

-The Mellomen

(Donald Duck: Trick or Treat Cartoon Short)


Hey ya, everyone!! How are ya'll today? I hope you're having an amazing day so far! 

And no, we're not gonna pay attention to this not being a villain song, it's fine! Don't even pay attention to that it's fine.... okay we'll talk about it, LOL XD

So this song is from a Disney cartoon from the 1950's called, "Trick or Treat" and it was one of my FAVORITE things to watch around this time of year as a kid. It was about Huey, Dewy, and Louie going to their Uncle Donald's house to trick or treat. But Donald, being the awful uncle that he is lol, decided to to play a horrible trick on them instead and keeps his candy to himself. Witch Hazel (I will always find the pun funny I'm sorry XD) sees this and decides to help the kids and teach Donald a lesson. If you'd like to watch it for yourself, I'm sure it's on Disney Plus, but if you have very poor internet like me and can't stream stuff, you can find it on YouTube by clicking HERE! If you watch it, definitely let me know what you think! 

Also, kinda random lol, but what do y'all think about the old Disney cartoons? I grew up with them so I've always really enjoyed them, but I found out recently that a lot of people don't like them and find them disturbing?? Like is that a pretty normal opinion and I just don't see it because I've been watching them for so long??? I don't know, but I'd love to hear your thoughts and opinions on that because I'm curious XD

I had a lot of fun with the costumes for this one (my favorite being Donald's), and this was actually the first post that the Willie Wisher/Glitter Girl dolls were in outside of the Blogiversary posts, which was so fun! Fun fact though, they don't stand real well unless the surface is SUPER flat, and Blair's legs are apparently different lengths 'XD I also got to use some of the doll food I got last week from the thrift store!



Like look at this stuff!! It's like miniature exact replicas! I have no idea what the brand is or anything, and some of it is definitely more Barbie sized than AG sized, but I'm still so hyped, I got a whole bag full of really cool foods and stuff for about $3!!

Anyway, I hope you guys enjoyed the post even though it's not a villain song and I highly doubt any of y'all have heard the song before LOL!! I mean... if we really try we can make it work, Donald is kinda a villain in this cartoon?? XD Let me know down in the comments if you have a favorite show/movie you like to watch during Halloween time (and if you don't celebrate Halloween, what's something you like to watch in the Fall time?). We had a bunch of Disney Halloween VHS tapes growing up, some had old cartoons and that's what this one was on, and then we had these ones called "Disney's Halloween Adventures", and they'd always start with this music video of the Haunted Mansion with a bunch of the Disney villains, then they'd play Halloween specials from shows like The Rescue Rangers and The Goof Troop and shows like that from around that time. They were really awesome!! My favorite was this one and The Legend of Sleepy Hollow though... Now I wanna rant about Legend of Sleepy Hollow LOL!!! XD I'll stop though I won't put y'all through more rambling. Thank you so SO much for stopping by, friends! You all are so cool and I appreciate it so much and I can't wait to see you in the comments or in the next post!



God bless, everyone!! I hope you have an EPIC (now I want to rant about EPIC the Musical DANG IT XD) day!

-Katie :)


P.S. Ayyyyyy the time has come for me to be annoying about the giveaway again, LOL!! We're hosting a giveaway for ADU's 7 year blogiversary! We got all kinds of cool things like mini dolls, books, dresses, and more! So if you're interested you can find it by clicking right HERE! :)

Comments

  1. I have no clue where you hid the Mickey Mouse head, but this is great!! "Every post is a ghost" is so fun! Those are very friendly ghosts!
    I'm really not a big movie person, so I don't watch seasonal movies, but I have seen Coraline and The Nightmare Before Christmas, which were both pretty good. Oh, wait, and I did see the Garfield Hallowe'en special one year!
    -ForestPoodle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so very much, ForestPoodle!! I really like that part too, I was a little worried at first that maybe the ghosts would come off as kinda creepy, but when I set them all up outside for pictures both me and my parents were laughing so hard lol!! XD So I'm glad you think they look friendly instead of creepy.
      That's fair, I'm honestly not either lol 'XD but pretty much my whole family is though so I try to watch something with them at night, and there are definitely some movies I really enjoy :) Oh yes!! I haven't seen all of The Nightmare Before Christmas, but I have seen Coraline! It was my nephew's favorite movie when he was really little believe it or not, we used to put it on whenever we couldn't get him to go to sleep and he'd fall asleep right away... it always confused me a little XD I've also read the book, which I think I enjoyed even more thank the movie (it didn't have Wybie though, which was a bummer because he was my favorite character lol). OH!! That's a good one too! We watch that one every year as well!!
      -Katie :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Beat a Monkey at Chess - Lyric Photo Shoot

Rainbow Connection (Reprise) - Lyric Photo Shoot

Update and Reveal, Review, and Comparison of My New Doll!