It's Fall! - Photo Shoot

 
Oh my goodness guys! Can you believe it's fall already? It's crazy! Anyways Molly was so excited that it was fall that she forgot that all the trees at our house are evergreens. She was pretty disappointed when she remembered, so to make her feel better, I got out the fall decorations so she could play in the leaves! And I even got a few pictures too. I hope you like them, we had a lot of fun taking them :)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
"Look at all those leaves!" Molly exclaimed
 
 
 
 
"I found a pumpkin!"
 
 
 
 
"Yay! Leaves!"
 
 
 
 
 
"Do you like my new hair do?"
 
 
 
"Oops! one fell on my head!"
 
 
 
Hope you all have a beautiful fall! Let us know in the comments what's your favorite part about fall and if you like our blog please follow! Have an awesome day!
 
Katie and Molly :)

Comments

  1. AWW! MOLLY, You are adorable! Your hairstyle is so cute! My favorite part of fall has to be when the leaves change color. Also I prefer cold weather over hot (:

    -Jewel
    http://www.dollnotebook.com/blogs/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww, thank you! Yeah Katie doesn't do this style on me a lot so I was pretty excited :) YES! Me too! I love fall leaves :) and I agree, I like cold weather better than hot :D
      - Molly :)

      Delete
  2. Did you make her hat? I have been looking for a crochet hat pattern for EVER! I love the pictures! They are all so cute!
    ~ The Human

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! Yes I did make the hat using a baby hat loom, yeah I've been looking for a doll hat crocheting pattern too. I'm going to try to google it and see what I can find, if I find one I'll link it to you :)
    - Katie :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found this one,
      https://www.creamofthecropcrochet.com/18-inch-doll-amelia-hat-crochet-pattern/

      Delete
    2. Yes! Thanks!
      ~ The Human

      http://lifeofafarmdoll.blogspot.ca/

      Delete
  4. Molly is so cute! I really like her hat. :)
    ~Sassafras

    ReplyDelete
  5. molly?! I want molly sooooo bad! but she is coming back in Feb...(;

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL yep, Do you think you'll get her when she comes back? She's a beautiful doll and I highly recommend her :)
      - Katie :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Rainbow Connection (Reprise) - Lyric Photo Shoot

Update and Reveal, Review, and Comparison of My New Doll!

AG Q&A Tag!