One Winter's Day - Photo Shoot

 
Hi guys! So I know this was supposed to be the intro post to my new dolls but it's taking longer than I thought it would, sorry! Anyways to make up for it, I decided to do a photo shoot! When I went to the doll house to pick a doll for the photo shoot, Jasmine demanded asked me to pick her, so here she is! Jasmine!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
New profile picture?
 
 
 
 
You're probably wondering... Why on earth is she wearing a skirt in the winter?! Well, for some reason it hasn't been cold where I live. (kind of funny that the post is called "One Winter's Day" when it's not even cold XD)
 
 
 
 
Love this one ^
 
 
 
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
And there you have it! Isn't she beautiful? She's probably one of my favorite rescue dolls I have, I have a lot of fun with her personality XD Ok before I go I have some fun things to share with you that are going on in the doll blogging world!
 
Jewel from Doll Notebook is hosting a giveaway for her 100th post! So go check it out and enter!
 
Natalie The American Girl Spot is holding a giveaway too! She celebrating 50 followers! Go enter her giveaway!
 
Haley, Emily, and Abigail just started their blog in November, Their blog is so awesome and you should definitely go follow them, their blog is called AG Doll Crazy!
 
Avery just did a collab with the incredible Charlie from Life of a Farm Doll! She had so much fun and would really love it if you'd check it out!
 
Thanks for reading everyone! Have an awesome day!
- Katie :)

Comments

  1. Jasmine is so so pretty and those are such amazing pictures! Aw, I'm so glad Avery had fun with Charlie! :)
    ~ The Human

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! Avery really loved doing the collab with Charlie :D
      -Katie :)

      Delete
  2. Great pictures! :D

    Kaitlyn @ Kaits AG Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Rainbow Connection (Reprise) - Lyric Photo Shoot

Update and Reveal, Review, and Comparison of My New Doll!

AG Q&A Tag!