Allow Me to Introduce Myself.... PART TWO!!!


 
Yo, how's it going?
 
 
I'm Julie Albright, but you can me Jules or Jule, or just pain Julie.
 
 
And along with Addy I'm one of Katie's newest dolls.
 
 
But because of trying to introduce other dolls and a couple more lame excuses that humans usually give, it took FOREVER to actually appear on here. But I'm here now, so be excited! 
 
 
Before you ask, yes, I'm on top of a car, don't ask how I got up here.
 
 
There are way too many ants to be standing or sitting on the ground.
 
 
Don't get me wrong though, I'm not afraid of the ants,
 
 
They're afraid of me.
 
 
Moving on... So I guess Addy did this whole, five facts about me thing? And now Katie wants me to do it too.
 
 
So I guess that's what I'll have to do. I'm sure the ants have been scared off by my awesomeness by now so let's do this!
 
 
Here comes fact number one.
 
 
1. My sisters say that I'm pure attitude,
 
 
I'm brutally honest and won't sugar coat things, so my sisters usually don't ask for my advice or opinion
 
 
I'm not trying to be mean or anything! I'm honest with them because I love them, but sometimes I guess I don't realize what I'm saying could be a little harsh.
 
 
2. I was bought for $32 dollars on eBay, why was I so cheap? Well, I got into a fight with a rather large dog...
 
 
The dog lost ;)
 
 
But as epic as that fight was it left me with chew marks battle scars up both of my hands, arms, and holes in my cloth body.
 
 
which means I can't wear certain outfits or my stuffing will fall out.
 
 
JK! The holes are tiny XD
 
 
3. I take hip-hop with Molly at her dance school, it's really fun!
 
 
I love busting out random moves like this one, just to see if Molly will follow along.
 
 
4. I'm a black belt in karate, so yeah, you should be terrified.
 
 
5. I'm uh, *clears throat* short, like really short,
 
 
Like as in I barely make it over 17" inches.
 
 
Ugh guys! It's so annoying!
 
 
Even Connie's taller than me, and she's 12!
 
 
And Samantha's super tall, my eyes line up with her nose!
 
 
Okay, *puts hat back on* now that I've got that out of my system...
 
 
IF YOU TELL ANYONE ABOUT THAT I SWEAR YOU'LL BE SORRY!!!
 
 
Anyways, that's me. I hope you enjoyed getting to know more about this doll standing in front of the camera.
 
(Look, I'm holding Katie's dog in my hand ;)
You can now say you've witnessed the rays of utter coolness that flow throughout my doll body.
 
 
You're welcome.
 
 
Well, time to chill, see ya guys later.
 
- Julie Albright
------------------------------------------------------
 
Hey everyone! So my new doll is Julie! Are you surprised? So am I, honestly XD I was never really into Julie but in person she's so adorable! Anyways, so I was going to try to get this posted last Saturday after my Nutcracker cast meeting, but it ended up being such a crazy and special day that I didn't get around to it. So what happened? Well, you may have seen in the comments of my last post, I totally blew my audition. It was my first time auditioning en pointe and I just messed up big time, I was crushed. I was really hoping to play a windup doll, but knew that after that performance I gave I'd never make the part, there were only two slots for it. Then I went to the cast meeting, and I couldn't believe what happened...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
 
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
 
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
I GOT THE DOLL!!! I was so shocked and thankful to hear my name called! Thank you so much to my teachers for casting me in this role even after my audition! It means the world to me <3 And a doll wasn't the only part I got, I also got cast in Snow and Waltz Flowers!
 
 
Thank you so much for the support and encouraging words everyone! I really appreciate it so very much! Here's to hoping your day is as epic as you are!
 
-Katie :)


Comments

  1. AHHH CONGRATS ON MAKING THE PART!! And congrats on a new doll, too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AHHHHHHHH!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH NATALIE!!! I REALLY APPRECIATE IT!! :D
      -Katie :)

      Delete
  2. Congrats on the partsss! That must be super duper exciting :) Love Julie's character. I also love her "the ants are afraid of me" thing. Hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tess! I am, and also super shocked XD thanks, I had a lot of fun with it. LOL yep, that's Julie for ya XD Thanks for commenting!
      -Katie :)

      Delete
  3. CONGRATULATIONS KATIE! IM SOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU!
    Yayyyy Julie! She’s so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you SO much!!! You are so sweet :) Aww thanks!
      -Katie :)

      Delete
  4. Awww, she's adorable! I loved her introduction and I can't wait to see more of her. Congrats on the part!

    -Rose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm so glad that you
      liked it and I can't wait to write more stories about her :D Thank you!!!
      -Katie :)

      Delete
  5. Congrats on the part, Katie! Julie is hilarious!!! Congrats on getting her too. :) Sorry I haven't been commenting much. For some weird reason I don't get notified of new posts, but I try to check your site when I remember. XD

    -Jewel
    https://treasuredscript.com/
    http://www.dollnotebook.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jewel! I'm SO excited about them! Thanks! I'm so glad you enjoyed it :) Oh no worries! I totally understand, I'm not sure why Blogger does that, I have the same trouble on some Blogger sites I follow as well. I don't usually have that kind of trouble with WordPress sites I follow, but I'm just not sure about switching LOL XD I do really appreciate that you still check my blog though!
      -Katie :)

      Delete
    2. Yeah, no problem! I love reading your posts :)

      -Jewel

      Delete
    3. Aww thank you! That truly means so much to me, I love reading your posts too :)
      -Katie :)

      Delete
  6. JULIE?!??!?!? I was sooo wrong, lol!

    #shortpeopleproblems I feel you, Julie. Ugh. ;) Also I love the lastpicture XD

    YOU GOT IT????? YAYYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They must have known that you only made a mistake in the audition but that you would do beautifully in the role. :D :D :D

    ~justAG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL XD it was funny because I got guesses for every historical I didn't have except Julie XD

      Julie: Ugh IKR? It can be so annoying sometimes... Oh thanks girl! I'm just doin' my thing ;)

      Awww thank you! I was so heartbroken after the audition and I didn't really think I was going to get that part. Thank you for your kind words! They mean so much to me :)
      -Katie :)

      Delete
    2. XDDD

      Okie....(jk)

      Awwww.... :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Rainbow Connection (Reprise) - Lyric Photo Shoot

Update and Reveal, Review, and Comparison of My New Doll!

AG Q&A Tag!