Vacation Pics 2021 - Photo Shoot

 


Helllllloooooooooo everyone! How are you doing today? Hope you're doing well! So, this is not the post I teased for the email subscriber Sneak Peek awhile back.... yeah, that post isn't anywhere close to being finished 'XD I promise it's still happening! For those of you who might have been able to guess what I'm doing, then you probably know how much I'm taking on with that costume LOL! I'm extremely scared of the costume in every way possible, like the hand stitching makes my carpal tunnel hurt just thinking about it XD Long story short, I keep psyching myself out about it and it's just a lot of work to take on between my regular work to begin with, I'm so very sorry about the delay! :( I promise I'll make it as cool as I can though!! But anyway, I feel terrible for not having anything out for February or this month so I thought I'd share the pictures from our last vacation that I never shared! Hooray! On this trip I brought Molly (Literally as always lol!! XD) and my newest doll at the time, Charlsea! As always with these, please excuse the lighting differences, my camera literally could not hate indoor photography more XD I hope you enjoy!

-----------------------------------------------------



We stayed in a really cool Airbnb cabin where each of us got to pick a room, and of course I chose the loft which had plenty of room for my dolls to make camp! And yes there is a firepit in between them don't try this at home kids my dolls are trained professionals... and their fire is made of plastic XD



Molly woke up....


And chose violence XD


Charlsea was a little made about Molly yanking her sleeping bag out from under her while she was sleeping, but being the kind and mature person that she is-


... Nevermind.




Toys :D


Downstairs was a game room with games (Yeah duh, Katie 'XD), arcades, and even a pool table! There where a lot of windows and different colored lights going on in this room so this is where the lighting became very inconsistent. So just a heads up *-*






When you're a dolly with little arms, it's good to use teamwork to hit the buttons on the sides of pinball machines ;)


How to Beat a Baby Yoda at Pool (I know, I'm sorry, I'll stop now.....)









Mission failed, we'll get 'em next time....



"NOOOOOOOOOO!!!"




Do you guys have a favorite old game? Mine is Centipede! :D 


Crown the winner! For Charlsea has done things no man nor doll has done before! Played an arcade game..... without uh, quarters in it....



Friendship :3




BTW, these were the outfits I made for the dolls this trip! Molly's was made to match how I like to dress (Flannel over tee shirts and stuff because I'm weird XD) and Charlsea's was just something I thought she'd wear/look really cute in lol :)

 




Have you guys noticed my weird obsession with piggy back ride doll pictures? I do them literally almost every vacation and I have no clue why. Is that normal? Do you and your siblings do pictures like this or are my dolls just strange and unrealistic siblings? Because my siblings and I definitely didn't do piggy back ride pics growing up, I have no clue where this obsession came from XD


Pictures from the last day, taken in the back yard of the vacation house <3






:3















Sisters for life <3
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

And that brings the end to a lovely trip, I literally threw the dolls in the car and we left after this I took these last ones so last minute XD I hope y'all enjoyed all the pictures and adventures my dolls went on over vacation!! Even though I don't always find the time to share them I always take pictures of the dollies on my trips for you :) if you guys would like a photo dump of other vacation pictures that I forgot to post (Whoops, lol) just let me know! I have some from trips down Route 66, the Grand Canyon, and Bryce Canyon *DISCLAIMER: Photo quality may vary XD*! Once again, I'm SO sorry about the Disney Lyric Photo Shoot being pushed out so far! If you'd like to make guesses to what it may be in the comments though definitely go for it! I'll be getting it out to you as soon as I can! Love you all to the moon and back! Stay safe out there and have an amazing day!

-Katie :)

Comments

  1. Ahhh I love these! The photos are awesome and the dolls are adorable.
    (I'D LOVE TO SEE MORE VACAY PHOTOS!!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so very much, Diamond!!! And yay!!! I'll definitely post more Vacation photos in the near future then! I have a lot of them lol!!! XD
      -Katie :)

      Delete
  2. Aww this was such a wholesome post :) Also the photos are so amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much, Hailey!! I'm so glad you enjoyed them and I really appreciate the kind words! <3
      - Katie :)

      Delete
  3. It's so nice to see another post from you, I was laughing at the dolls playing arcade games, they're so little for it! I love the outfits you made for them, they look so cute. And I saw those doll shoe pictures you snuck in at the end!

    ~ FlamyFox13

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a million, FlamyFox13!!! Glad to be back with another one, even though it's not the original one I had planned 'XD lol they really are so tiny next to them! But they didn't let that get in the way of having fun! ;D thank you so much!! I didn't have as much time to make them as I normally do (usually I make more than just one outfit for each if I can), but I was pretty pleased with how they came out. Charlsea's dress I did use Christmas fabric on but I'm just pretending that it isn't so lol!! And LOL!!! Gotta get my other doll photo obsession in there one way or another! XD
      -Katie :)

      Delete
  4. Mollyyy! That's not the way to wake someone up! Just kidding, my dolls would probably do the same thing XD
    I have never taken piggy-back ride pictures with my siblings, but it is absolutely adorable with the dolls! How do you get them balanced for it? Also, Charlsea is a really cute doll.
    Speaking on behalf of all of your followers and blog-readers, yes, we would love to see more vacation photos!
    Also, again, but completely unrelated to this post, have you fixed up a Madame Alexander doll before? If you have, do you have any tips for their really thin hair?
    -ForestPoodle88

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girl it's the only way to wake someone up! B)
      -Molly :D

      Lol yeah, Molly can be a bit of a troublemaker at times... XD yeah same! I love it in doll form but I can't say it's something me and my siblings have ever done XD I don't really know how I get them to do it if I'm being totally honest lol!! With the Maplelea dolls I can clamp their hands together and that helps a lot, with two American Girl dolls though I use a clear rubber band around the wrists and just keep adjusting them until they stay standing. It can definitely be tricky but it can be done! :D thank you so very much!! I've wanted Charlsea for a very long time and am really thankful to have found her, I think she's just so beautiful! Yay!!! Okay I'll definitely get those in between regular posts then! I have so many fun ones that I never got around to sharing but really think y'all might enjoy!
      I have fixed a few before actually! When you say really thin hair do you mean the fine soft hair that has thinner strands than other doll brands or do you mean the hair is thinning out? I have no clue if that question made any sense whatsoever lol!!! Also, so sorry if you had asked me that before and I had missed it! I'm a bit of a scatterbrain at times lol 'XD
      -Katie :)

      Delete
    2. I shall have to try taking doll piggy-back pictures sometime! I actually did take one once, but the one doll was a soft-bodied doll and the two of them were leaning on branches, so I don't think that really counts. :) It probably helps not to have floppy-legged dolls . . . Clear rubber bands are the best when taking pictures though! I always have a few lying around my room because of the dolls.
      Yay! I'm looking forward to those posts!
      My doll's hair is probably thinning out by now too, but I mean the fine soft hair with thin strands. And yes, that question made absolute sense to me! I actually haven't asked before, but I've been meaning to, because I'd like to fix up Nicole's hair, so maybe you just got some of my brain waves!! I've never tried to fix up a doll before but I've heard of the boiled water thing. Is that something that works on Madame Alexander dolls even though they've got different hair?
      Thank you so much for helping me out.
      -ForestPoodle88

      Delete
  5. Okay but I LOVE all these, I would love to see more vacation pics posts!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Rainbow Connection (Reprise) - Lyric Photo Shoot

Update and Reveal, Review, and Comparison of My New Doll!

AG Q&A Tag!