Mother Knows Best - Disney Lyric Shoot
Mother Gothel - Red
Rapunzel - Purple
*Be on the lookout for a hidden Mickey head in each post this month, and please enjoy!*
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
You want to go outside?
Why Rapunzel...
Look at you, as fragile as a flower
Still a little sapling, just a sprout
You know why we stay up in this tower
"I know but-"
That's right,
to keep you safe and sound, dear
I guess I knew this day was coming
Knew that soon you'd want to leave the nest
Soon,
But not yet
"But-"
"Shush!"
Trust me, pet
Mother knows best
*Click*
Mother knows best, listen to your mother
It's a scary world out there
Mother knows best,
one way or another
Something will go wrong,
I swear!
Ruffians, thugs
Poison Ivy, quicksand
Cannibals and snakes
The Plague
"No!"
"YES!"
"But-"
Also large bugs
Men with pointy teeth, and...
Stop! No More! You'll just upset me!
Mother's right here,
Mother will protect you
Darling, here's what I suggest
Skip the drama
Stay with Mama
Mother knows best
*Blows*
Hahaha!
Mother knows best, take it from your mumsy
On your own, you won't survive
*Blows*
Sloppy,
Underdressed,
Immature,
Clumsy,
Please,
They'll eat you up alive!
Gullible,
Naive,
Positively grubby!
Ditzy and a bit, well, hmm,
Vague
Plus, I believe, gettin' kinda chubby
I'm just saying
'Cause I wuv you!
Mother understands,
Mother's here to help you!
All I have is one request
"Rapunzel?"
"Yes?"
"Don't ever ask to leave this tower again."
"Yes, Mother..."
"I love you very much, dear."
"I love you more."
"I love you the most."
Don't forget it
You'll regret it
Mother knows best!
-----------------------------------------------------
Mother Knows Best
- Donna Murphy
(Tangled)
IT'S HERE!!!! HAPPY DISNEY VILLAIN TAKEOVER MONTH EVERYONE!!!
Oh my goodness I'm so excited about this month, y'all! I have so many cool posts lined up (as long as I don't run out of time, though unfortunately that seems to be a common occurrence lol 'XD), a couple cute standalone fall photo shoots, it's going to be so fun!!
Now this particular photo shoot was actually supposed to be posted last year, but with a completely different dress for Rapunzel that I got from Goodwill. But last minute I decided that, though the dress was the right colors, I didn't like it XD So I decided to save the post for this year instead so I could remake the dress myself. I'm honestly so happy with how it came out, but I did make the mistake of forgetting to adjust the size of the vest to fit over a layer of clothes so... whoops! XD It's fine it still works.
I'm going to be so real with you guys, this isn't one of my favorite villain songs, but it was so widely requested that I really wanted to make it happen for y'all, and I gotta say I am overjoyed with how it came out. I had so much fun!! :D This shoot ended up going pretty smoothly for the most part too which is EPIC (though I did forget about the hidden Mickey until I started uploading pictures but we won't talk about that I fixed it LOLLL)!! Plus I think Tenney is just the perfect Rapunzel, something about her overall look just feels so SO right for the character! Mother Gothel was a lot trickier to figure out though, none of my dolls really had the right hair for her? And I feel like that's kinda essential to sell the character so I really wasn't sure what to do. The original plan was to just use Sarah for lack of better option. Then recently I decided to rewig one of my thrift store dollies (her name is Rory, in case you were wondering) because I actually found two of the exact same Truly Me lol, and the moment I put this Gabriella wig on her I knew immediately... and she ended up being perfect in my opinion!! I'm so happy y'all I cannot XD Also I haven't glued the wig down yet, so I pulled it off to put the mask on and take it off without messing up her curls so... have fun with that knowledge XD
Anywho, sorry that we're getting the ball rolling on Villain Takeover a few days late this year, friends!! I actually have a kinda wonderful excuse this time...
I got baptized last weekend!! :D
This was truly such a beautiful and indescribable moment for me, I've waited so SO long to do this. I had so many friends who found out last minute and ended up traveling from all over the place to come cheer me on (I think they were just as excited if not more so than I was lol!!!), I got to be baptized by my favorite Pastor (pictured with above me lol) who has made such a huge impact on my walk with Christ and overall life (he actually drove 4 hours to come see me and pray with me back when I was in the hospital last year), and just the sheer amount of kind messages and support from so many friends from so many different parts of my life, even if they themselves don't share the same beliefs. I have been so emotionally overwhelmed by it all, this was a massive moment for me personally as a Christian, but it also was the moment I realized how many people truly cared, were truly cheering me on, showing up for me, that I mattered deeply enough to so many people to do so... I'm literally crying again just typing this out lol!! I wasn't even going to invite anyone, didn't even think anyone would want to come anyway. This whole experience hit me like a ton of bricks, its been so deeply touching and humbling, and I'm still trying to process it all. God is good, and it really hit me in that moment how far He's brought me and how much He's blessed me <3
Sorry, got a little off track, I wasn't planning to share all that but I'm going to leave it in lol XD So back to the explanation, I ended up staying a few days out of town with my friend after the baptism, which put me behind a bit. But I really hope it was worth the wait and that if this is one that you requested in the past that it didn't disappoint!
I'll go ahead and wrap this up, I gotta head to bed, I have to get up early for church tomorrow. I'm so excited for the month ahead, y'all!! :D I hope you'll stick around and join in the fun! Let me know your favorite Disney villain, if you spotted the hidden Mickey, and if you have a Halloween costume picked out for this year yet! I love you all so much, God bless and have an amazing rest of your day <3
-Katie :)
P.S. I promise I'm doing my best to answer everyone's comments I'm so SO sorry I'm taking forever!! I feel really bad that it's taking me so long, just have a lot going on with fitting Villain Takeover into my schedule 'XD Thank you for your patience and comments though!! I'll hopefully be replying soon!!




















(1)%5B1%5D.jpg)
Comments
Post a Comment