A New Doll? - Photo Shoot

 
Hello everyone,
 
 
My name is.. Oops I'm looking in the wrong direction.
 
 
Hi everyone, my name is Kirsten, and I'm the newest member of the All Doll'd Up family!
 
 
Katie asked me to tell you guys about my background while she took pictures, so here it goes... 
 
 
I was rescued by a kind missionary back in Philadelphia,
 
 
She fixed me up and put a picture of me online in hopes of finding me a loving home.
 
 
Boy was I shocked when within only minutes of my picture being posted the kind missionary told me I was adopted!
 
 
The next day was the day I would start my long journey to my new home. I was a little sad to say goodbye to the kind missionary, but I was excited to start a new chapter in my life,
 
 
And boy would it be an exciting one!
 
 
So after a long trip I arrived at my new home.
 
 
Boy was I surprise to see that I had sisters! I was so excited!
 
 
I was also very surprised to find out that Katie had a blog, I was I little nervous when Katie asked me to do a photo shoot, but after a pep talk I agreed.
 
 
So that's my story, I hope that you enjoyed getting to know me.
 
 
Katie wanted me to let you know that she'd have my profile up on the Meet The Dolls page as soon as possible.
 
 
I hope you all have a great day!
 
 
Love, Kirsten <3
--------------------------------------------------
Hi guys, so as you know Kirsten has joined the doll family! She's a Pleasant Company and she's over 20 years old! She is from when AG dolls were still being made in Germany :D I hope you enjoyed getting to know her and you'll definitely be seeing more of her in the future. :)
 
Before I end this post I wanted to tell you some exciting things going on in the blogging world. First Doll Notebook is doing an awesome photo series about the 30's! It's starring Kit and it's AWESOME so far so definitely go and check it out!
Next Anna from A Doll's Perspective is celebrating one year of blogging! She's doing a huge giveaway so definitely go enter!
So that's all for now, hope you all have an awesome day!
 
Katie :) 
 

Comments

  1. Welcome Kirsten! How cool that you came from Germany! I can't wait to find out more about you!
    ~ The Human

    http://lifeofafarmdoll.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I excited to be here :) Thanks, yeah Katie was very surprised to find that out when I arrived. Thanks *blushes shyly*
      Kirsten :)

      Delete
  2. OH. MY. GOSH. Did you seriously just promote my blog?! Thank you SO much Katie!!!!!!!! Kirsten is ADORABLE and great condition!!!! Congrats on getting a Pleasant Company doll! Super cute photos! Can't wait to see her profile. Again, Thanks so much!

    -Jewel
    http://www.dollnotebook.com/blogs/.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww your welcome! Can't wait for part #2! Thank you! I'm really happy with her :) Thanks! Yay! I'm glad, I'll try to get that up soon. Your welcome :D
      Katie :)

      Delete
  3. Kirsten is really cute! I subscribed to your blog!
    ~Kaylyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on getting Kirsten! She's adorable!
    Oh, and I LOVE those photos! The first one looks like she's on a doll sized trail! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Anna! That means so much to me that you like my pictures, I've been really trying to work on my photography skills :) LOL she does! I didn't realize that :)
      -Katie :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Rainbow Connection (Reprise) - Lyric Photo Shoot

Update and Reveal, Review, and Comparison of My New Doll!

AG Q&A Tag!