Welcome!

                                                                        Hi there!
                                                                Welcome to All Doll'd Up!
                                     Me and my sisters are so excited to be starting this blog.
We hope you enjoy it as much as we do!
There will be lots of cool stuff coming up...
AHHHHH!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!!
So let's get started! My name is...
Wait... Avery? What are you doing?
Avery: What I-I'm not doing anything, I don't know what your talking about...*giggles*
Molly: Oh brother...
Anyways my name is Molly.
Avery: And you already know my name, hehehe
I'm Janet,
Hello, I'm Sadie.
 
And I'm Maryellen.
 
 
Hello, my name's Olivia and this is my dog Coconut.
 
 
Coconut: Woof !
 
 
Hi! I'm Connie!
 
 
What's up guys! I'm Katie.
 
 
Hello, I'm Lucy and this is my twin sister Malorie.
 
 
Hi.
 
 
Hi everyone! I'm Keira.
 
 
Molly: Next we have....
 
 
Molly: Emily,
 
 
Molly: Kit,
Kit: Hi!
 
 
Molly: Roxanne,
 
 
Molly: And last but not least is-
 
 
Jasmine: Me!! Jasmine, the most fabulous dolly in the universe!
 
 
Molly: Uh ok? Thank you Jasmine, you can sit down now.
 
 
Molly: Ok, now that you know us, here are some things that you'll see on our blog.
 
 
Molly: Photo shoots,
 
 
Everyone: YAY!!!
 
 
Molly: Photo stories,
 
 
Everyone: YAY!!!
 
 
Molly: Crafts,
 
 
Everyone: YAY!!!
 
 
Molly: Hair styles,
 
 
Everyone:YAY!!
 
 
Molly: And so much more! so we hope you enjoy the blog an-
 
 
Kit: Of course they will! We're awesome at this!
 
 
 
Kit: What?
 
 
Janet: Seriously Kit?
 
 
Molly: Ok! With that said *glares at Kit* we'll end this post.
We hope you all like the blog and if you do, please follow!
 
 
Molly: See you all next time! Bye!
------------------
 
 
Hi Everyone! I'm Katie, I'm a teen age ballerina who loves AG, and any 18" dolls.
I hope you enjoy hanging out on my blog and getting to know my dolls! Feel free to comment,
I'd love to hear what you have to say. Talk to you later!
 
Katie :) 

Comments

  1. Katie, this is the best intro post to a doll blog I have EVER seen. I'm not kidding! Your dolls are so much fun! Can't wait to see what you do next!

    -Jewel
    http://www.dollnotebook.com/blogs/

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW: I just subscribed!

    -Jewel
    http://www.dollnotebook.com/blogs/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jewel! Thank you so much! That means the world to me, you made my day :D Thank you for subscribing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY! So Glad (: NP!

      -Jewel
      http://www.dollnotebook.com/blogs/

      Delete
  4. I love your blog! I will try to follow it! You have a lot of dolls! I only have one AG doll.
    Have a great day!
    Kaylyn
    Kaylynsworldblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kaylyn! I would love it if you'd follow! I'll try to follow your blog too :) Yeah, I actually found about half of them in thrift stores. That's awesome! I can't wait to see your doll, I bet she's super pretty :) You have an awesome day too Kaylyn!
      Katie :)

      Delete
  5. WOW WOW WOW!! This was just an outstanding intro post! WOWWW! There was so much effort put into it, it made me laugh, and the photos were perfect! I'm looking forward to more of your posts! And I'm totally following you now!!
    ~Sam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sam! That means so much :) I'm glad it made you laugh :D Thank you! Awesome thanks for following!
      Katie :)

      Delete
  6. Ah! Here you are! You started commenting on my blog and I couldn't find you anywhere! I really like your blog so far and I can't wait to see more posts! Oh and thank you for all the super sweet comments on my blog!
    ~ The Human
    P.S. I think you're right Kit.You guys seem pretty good at this!

    http://lifeofafarmdoll.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! So glad you found me! Yeah I just started a few days ago. Thank you! It makes my day to hear that people are excited about my blog :) Awe, your welcome! You do such a great job on your blog and I'm always excited to see new posts :) Kit: thank you! See Katie, at least someone understands my awesomeness.
      Me: *Rolls eyes at Kit*
      Katie :)

      Delete
    2. Well, this is an amazing blog! It looks like you've been working really hard on everything! Kit, I think you and my new doll would get along well. ;)
      ~ The Human

      http://lifeofafarmdoll.blogspot.ca/

      Delete
    3. Thank you so much! I try :) Kit: Awesome! I can't wait to meet her!
      Katie and Kit :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Rainbow Connection (Reprise) - Lyric Photo Shoot

Update and Reveal, Review, and Comparison of My New Doll!

AG Q&A Tag!