Mystery Blogger Award!


Hello again, my lovely friends!! How are you all doing today? I'm doing pretty good because not only did I get a blogging tag for the first time in literally forever (It tells me that things in the blogging world are picking up again enough to have them going around), but All Doll'd Up also JUST HIT 40 FOLLOWERS AHIHAJBDVWJGDUADGIAHDJBD!!!!!!!! GUYS THANK YOU SO MUCH THIS IS SUCH A BIG DEAL TO ME LOOK AT OUR LITTLE ADU FAMILY GROW I CAN'T I'M SO HAPPY!!! So first, welcome to the fam to all our newcomers! I'm so happy you joined our adventure! Second, we're so close to 50 y'all! Something crazy is gonna happen when we get there, it's gonna be huge but we'll talk about that once it gets closer :)  Anywho, back to the tag! (Sorry y'all I get really excited about posting and talking with y'all that I get kinda all over the place XD) I was nominated for the Mystery Blogger Award by Hailey over at Hailey's Joyful Dolls! Thanks so very much, Hailey! Definitely check out her blog y'all! Okie dokie, here are the rules!


RULES

-------------------------------------

1: Have Mystery Blogger Award logo on your blog (Check!)


2: Mention Okoto Enigma (https://www.okotoenigmasblog.com/), the creator of the award! (Whelp! you have been mentioned! :D)


3: Thank the blogger who nominated you, as well as have a link to their blog (Got that above :) )


4: Answer five questions the blogger who nominated you gave you


5: Tell the viewers 3 things about yourself


6: Share a link to your best blog post (Oh no.... XD)


7: Choose 10-20 bloggers to nominate and notify them that they were nominated (Okay, as I think we've all come to realize, I'm awful at this step 'XD I'll do my best but if I completely fail I'm so sorry!!)


8: Ask your nominees 5 questions, including 1 weird and funny one


9: Continue the chain :)  


Cool beans! Let's get started then!


3 THINGS ABOUT ME
-------------------------------------


1: I have round glasses like Molly :)


2: I can tell you a very wide assortment of random facts about Disney and Chuck E Cheese that are utterly useless and me knowing them doesn't help me or anyone else in any way XD Lol in all seriousness though, I just find the history of Disney and Chuck E Cheese (Both pretty big parts of my childhood) very interesting and I just really enjoy learning about things like that.


3: Tim Burton's Batman had a HUGE impact on my writing, especially in writing villains. I saw the movie when I was about 10 and it scared the living daylights out of me! XD I grew up watching the Batman series from the 60's that was fairly chill, they kinda acknowledged how absurd the show was a ran with it. It was fantastic! But seeing one so intense with a truly insane and evil Joker was terrifying yet very inspiring? I have no idea if that makes sense being a writer is strange XD But I wrote villains completely differently from that day on and even realized what it is I fear most in villains/people as well, which I feel was a very important thing for me to discover to write a truly convincing villain :)


BEST BLOG POST!

-----------------------------------------------


This is rough y'all! Like do I choose my favorite or one that I truly think is the best? Because those are two totally different things XD Okay, I'll just do both I think.... 


So the best I'd say is The Nutcracker, my first really big series on my blog and some of my most popular posts as well. It's one of my favorite things I've done on here and though I would have done the third episode a bit differently now (It got a bit slow in my opinion '-' )  and there are SO many typos, I'm still super proud of it and hope to do a sequel series to it someday! (BTW I'm linking the last episode because it has the links to all the episodes in it :) )


My favorite? Is hard 'XD I might have to say Oogie Boogie Song though, I put so much time, effort, heart, blood, sweat, and tears into that trying to make it the best it could be and while not perfect, I'm thrilled with it! My emotional and physical health took a drop during that month so unfortunately Villain Takeover wasn't the big thing I hoped and worked so hard for it to be, but don't worry! There's always this year.... >:)


QUESTIONS!

--------------------------------------

1: What is your favorite AG doll (or any doll brand really) Christmas outfit or set?


Answer

Oof! that's hard! Ummm, Probably Molly's Christmas Outfit though, I always wanted it and my mom ended up finding a Pleasant Company one for me at Goodwill! :D


2: What is the weirdest doll post you've ever made?


Answer

Sweet peas dipped in mayonnaise, girl! They're all weird over here this is All Doll'd Up! XD Weirdest, hmmm..... I'd say Unlikely Stories and New Friendships. This was actually the photostory that was used as a nomination example and ended up winning us Blog with Best Photostories in the Paisley Awards if i remember correctly! It both served as a way for y'all to get to know Avery better and also explain the question that was most asked about her at the time in the most Avery way possible, what happened to her hand?


3: What is your favorite doll brand and why?


Answer

Pleasant Company! Okay, okay, I know it's American Girl now but I don't appreciate basically all their decisions over the last several years lol XD So I'm going way back to the start and going with Pleasant Company specifically, and here's why! Pleasant Rowland built her company and dolls on the idea of giving girls this special look into the past. Giving us historically accurate stories and dolls that made us feel connected to those times. It made learning about those times so fun and the doll's quality was what you paid for rather than crossed eyes *cough* Mattel *cough*. I appreciate what she was trying to accomplish and I'm forever grateful for what I've learned and the memories I've made with these dolls :)


4: What made you want to start blogging?


Answer

This wonderful community! Finding people who love dolls as much as I do and are so creative with their passion is literally just the most inspiring thing. I'm so blessed to be able to be a part of this community and am so thankful for all who welcomed me in :)


5: Do you like to customize/fix dolls? Why and why not?


Answer

Oh absolutely to both! I love fixing and customizing dolls! I find fixing them just such a fun challenge and making customs to be unique and exactly what you dreamed of in a doll is so exciting!


Yay!! Thanks so much again for nominating me, Hailey!! :D It was super fun! Now! I hereby nominate...


The Human of Life of a Farm Doll!


Madison of Delightful World of Dolls!


The Sisters of A Crazy Doll Life!


Diamond of Build a Bears Furever!


ForestPoodle of Hedgehog Hollow!


FlameyFox13 of Peace in the Pines


Olive of Hidden Hollow AG Dolls!


Grace of American Girl Dolls Chat Club!


That's everyone I can think of who I don't think has done it yet lol, but if you haven't done it yet and would like to join in consider yourself nominated! :D Here are your questions!


1: First doll or stuffie?


2: What inspires you most as a blogger?


3: How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?


4: What's something you'd really like to do on your blog someday?


5: Favorite of post of yours?


I really hope y'all enjoyed reading my answers and learning more about me! I'm hoping to post a couple more times in September if uh, October preparations don't take too much time heheheh ;) Once again thank you so SO much for 40 followers!! It's really so huge and means so much! Like I said once we get to 50 there's going to be a huge surprise! Like this is the biggest of this type of thing I've ever done and I'm so excited for it! :D if you'd like to join the ADU Fam you can follow us by either going to the three lines in the top left on the homepage and hitting that "Follow" button or you can email me at alldolldupbykat@gmail.com to be added to our subscription list! There you'll get post notifications, fun facts, and even get to help decide what posts happen! I love you all so much! Thanks for taking time out of your day to be here, you're the best! <3 have an awesome day everyone!


-Katie :)

Comments

  1. Awesome!! I love reading posts from you!! Thanks for the nomination as well!
    -Haley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you so SO much, Haley!! That really means a lot! :D and no problem! :)
      -Katie :)

      Delete
  2. I also know a bunch of random Disney facts!
    I agree about your favorite/best posts. THOSE ONES WERE AMAZING!
    Thanks for the nomination!<3
    I loved reading your answers and congrats on 40 followers! That's really good for a blogger blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh nice!!! I'm glad I'm not alone in that lol, I usually just blurt them out to people then they're just like "why do you even know that???" XD
      Awww thank you!!! I'm so glad you enjoyed those ones, I worked super SUPER hard on them so it means a lot! <3
      You're welcome! Hope you have fun with it!! :D
      Thank you so SO much!! I know it's not as many as many others have (and like you said, it kinda also goes along with using Blogger for some reason 'XD) but it's such a big deal to me after doing this for so long! :D
      -Katie :)

      Delete
  3. Great post Katie! Also great answers to the questions I asked you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so very much, Hailey!! Thanks for nominating me as well! :D
      -Katie :)

      Delete
    2. Your welcome! Also congratulations on hitting 40 followers :)

      Delete
    3. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    4. Thank you so very much!!!
      -Katie :)

      Delete
  4. Awww! Thank you so much for nominating me! It means so much to me!
    I loved reading your answers (and some photostories that I somehow missed) and I can't wait for October now!
    -ForestPoodle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem, ForestPoodle!! I hope you have lots of fun with it! :D
      Thank so much!! I'm so glad you enjoyed this and some of my other posts too! And YAY!!! I'm so excited for October so I'm really happy to hear you are too! I've already started prep on everything, hopefully it will be a fun adventure for everyone! Thanks again!!
      -Katie :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Rainbow Connection (Reprise) - Lyric Photo Shoot

Update and Reveal, Review, and Comparison of My New Doll!

AG Q&A Tag!